Gt DD Pro doesn't regocnize the steering wheel

Strange, it quit while driving F1 2021 on the PS4, using my Maclaren Gt3 wheel. Changing the wheel back to the orginal GT wheel doesn't help. Hooking it up the laptop results in "No wheel attached" , but there is.... It does recognize the pedals.. Firmware update of the base, no result... System is just a few weeks old, pins look fine...Help?

Comments

• Pretty sure the QR Shaft came out.

Loosen the Clamp, refit the QR and fully push it in, tighten the Clamp as strong as you can (if you have a Torque wrench Tool give it 15Nm). Then the wheels should be recognized again.

• Thank you! That did the trick,now i just need to find back the settings cause i fiddles with them i quess.....

• I just started using the McLaren wheel with the GT DD Pro, however when I use it on the Xbox in F1 2021 and Forza on the auto settings, my steering lock input from the McLaren wheel doesn't match up with the steering input on the game.

For example, if I turn the wheel at ~45 degree lock, it's basically at full steering lock on F1 2021 and Forza. It still works fine on ACC and GT Sport on PS5, but for some reason it's not working on Xbox yet. Does anybody know what can fix it?

Disclaimer: New Fanatec user here

• Dont use Auto Setup as it's not supported by that game.

Use Custom Setup and adjust the SEN so it matches.

For F1 you need to set SEN to 2520.