Order 1478215 shown as in process, because of lacking stock of QR1 Lite Wheel-Side

Hello,

I have submitted my order 1478215, which also contained the McLaren GT3 wheel, but also seperately 2 QR1 Wheel-Side ( one for this McLaren wheel, but another one for my GT DD Pro.

As everything was shown 'ready to ship', meaning for me in stock, I didn't really pay attention, to un-select or not the plastic quick release. After completing my order it shows as available in May.

I can't and won't wait for over 1 month, to receive the free plastic release which anyway I won't use, hence why I ordered the 2 metal quick releases.

I have tried several times within business hours to reach Fanatec via phone and started dozens of chats, only managing once to enter it, where it was said that this is a bug and you have everything in stock and it will be sent today, but my order is still in process without any other info.

Unfortunately, due to some other chat history, I can't really trust this statement, as previously it was said to me, that the metal quick release won't work with the GT DD Pro, or the v3 pedals contain also the usb adapter, which both aren't true.

Could you somebody please help and provide me a proper response? I just want my order to be sent asap, with or without the plastic quick release.

I don't want to cancel my order to submit again without it and have the money blocked for weeks. I don't think it's much to ask for a change in my order if needed, because of the lacking visibility or some bug on the website.

Thank you!

Comments