Formula v2 - Disable REV LEDs

Hi there,

Im using a Formula v2 with CSW v2.5, Fanalabs 1.23b and driver v365. As I have a phone mounted on my base as a dashboard I want to disable the REV LEDs on my wheel so I dont see 2 or sometimes 3 rev bars in my view.

Disabling the REV Bar in Fanalabs does disable the bar moving, but sets the LEDs to always on. So I tried setting all LEDs to black, but that didnt change anything. Is there a poper way to disable them? I still want to have flags, ABS/TC, Pit Limiter indications. Just a disabled REV LED bar would be nice. I tested several sims including iRacing, ACC and rF2.

Cheers

Kevin

Comments

• Psql .Psql . Member
    edited May 2020

Best bet is to put all the rpm values at 100%. Then they still will light up but only if you hit max rpm.

Currently there is no option to disable them. Unless you close fanalab but then flag lights etc are also gone.

Maybe it’s wise to post your request in the topic so they can add the option to disable a light. For example if you select black color that then will be seen ad off like you already tried.

• Setting the LED color to black should already be enough, because then no leds can light up. If they still do, then that are native game leds and not FanaLab leds so you need to disable them in Game.

• BTW no solution worked for me. Put the LEDs to black in fanalabs and deactivated it in game (iRacing). But it doesn't change it