Rear connection broken pedals DDPRO base

Due to an accident, the rear connection of the base that connects the pedals of the DD PRO has been broken. I have opened a case with Support a week ago and no news. Does anyone know what are the steps to follow? I am desperate for it to be fixed as soon as possible.

Comments

• I wouldn't hold your breath that they will reply. Fanatec have stopped caring about individual customers.

• Hi Frazer! I hope that is not the case. The damage that could be caused by not serving the small consumer would be very serious and would damage their precious image.

At the moment I have full confidence that they will attend to me. Yesterday afternoon Support contacted me requesting photos/videos of the problem.

My illusion that it will be solved quickly is still standing ... I will continue to report on the evolution of the case.

Regards

• I am sure they can repair the base for you. Just need to go through the various processes. You will need to be patient. It is all about managing expectations.

• Thanks, David! The problem is to stop enjoying, having to wait and send the product from Catalonia to Germany. It's a long way... Apparently there is little left to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Regards

• I update. I sent the base to Fanatec and it arrived on April 12th. Today they returned it to me fixed. I can only have words of thanks to FANATEC.

In my opinion, the big brands are not only for the quality of the product, but also for the after-sales service. My experience has been excellent and the treatment received better!

It seems like an advertising slogan, but I was really surprised by the speed (taking into account that I am from Barcelona) and the resolution of the case. I can assure you that they have secured a Client.

Regards!