New DD pro doesnt work again after first start up

I got my dd pro few days ago. I unbox it and test it with PS5 & GT7. After that I pack it because my rig was not arrived. Today my rig arrives and I rig the DD pro on it. After I connect all the cable, power cord. It doesnt start up. No light on the button, no movement.

After trying it on PS5, I connect it on PC. Even I m trying the bootloader mode, it doesnt work. The light on the power supply light up once I connect to the power socket but the light will going off slowly after I push the power button.

I remember that the wheel when I tested it few days ago, it donest "cal" when it start up. I think it s strange. I have no solution to test it either my power supply damaged or the wheel base damaged.

Any idea. Or the only one way is sending it back to Fanatec and have a RMA case?

Comments

• I had a problem with my base, after installation on the chassis plate, the base no longer turned on.

The simple fact of having slightly unscrewed the screws of the base it lit up as if by magic! Surely a security.

The tightening was not excessive yet... no after-sales service file 😇

Try it!

• i removed it from my rig and try. still cant turn on.

i have thought about it as well. But magic doesnt happen to me.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Karson,

I see that you have a support ticket open on the system. I'm sure the team will get back to you soon and resolve this for you.

[Fanatec Community Manager]