DD PRO motor update problem 0.0.0.0

hi ! i just receive my csl dd pro today but impossible to play with , the wheel base got updated with no problem , but the motor update make the property page crash any time and now my motor say version 0.0.0.0 ...i'am really disappointed about that please someone can help about this issue ?

dear thanks....

Comments

• You need to contact the support.

• Hi Robin,

I'm having the same problem with the GT DD Pro.

When I try to update the motor, the page stuck in "Please wait" and then it's impossible to update.

I contact Fanatec support 5 days ago but no answer yet...

I'll let you know if I solve the issue.

• hi daniel , good to now i'm not the only guy with this problem..

i contact fanatec , but no response for the moment i really hope they going to help us because it's so frustrating to have this wheel but he just go back in the original box..

• Anch'io ho lo stesso problema ... ho ricevuto il GT DD PRO il 28/03/ 2022 scaricato l'aggiornamento driver 439, l'anciato il quale mi notifica che il motore non si è aggiornato, provato decine di volte con diversi pc ma niente. E' un operazione che ho fatto diverse volte sul mio csl elite senza mai avere un problema... ho letto che qualcuno ha risolto mettendo in pausa antivirus e windows defender ma a me non ha funzionato, aperto ticket supporto sto aspettando che mi rispondano. Speriamo di risolvere presto, sono 10 giorni che è arrivato e non ho ancora avuto il piacere di provarlo

• i see , have exactly the same problem .. i try everything but nothing change.. i so much want to play with this wheel and i can just saw it 🥺

i open a support ticket but no response... so i hope they going to wake up about that

• Mario Caste'Mario Caste' Member
    edited April 2022

Ho provato di tutto...dai 3 diversi PC ai 3 sistemi operativi Windows 7 starter, Windows 7, Windows 10, ma niente,aggiorna tutto meno che il firmware motore, e frustrante vederlo montato nella postazione e non poterlo utilizzare.Mai avuto nessun problema con Fanatec, è sempre andato tutto liscio...stavolta no

• Please post in English according to the forum rules.

• edited April 2022

I had the same problem with a CSW 2.5. Only way to update was using manually a file Fanatec_Clubsport_Base_Updater.exe and a hex file with the firmware. Unfortunately i have no idea how to get this files, a guy found in in the net and send to me. I wanna buy a Fanatec V2.5 wheel but without having access to these hex files to update the firmware i am sure i'll have the same problem again. For now i'm stuck with a firmware and cant update it in the future if i dont find the new hex file.

• 7 days after no response to the support ticket ... fanatec wake up please !

• Robin FuentesRobin Fuentes Member
    edited April 2022

so , they hear me i think ! support contact me today , and the wheel go back to the shop for some check and repair , if the wheel can't be repaired the send me a new one !