CSL DD Cutting Out again.

Yes i've reseated it, still having the issue when it disconnects. It's been going on the last few months since ive had it.

Comments

• Have you tried a different USB port or cable? Or make sure the USB port does not go to sleep?

• I have started to have similar issues however mine is the Fanatec DD1. Was absolutely fine, after the original base was replaced due to some malfunction internally. The new unit now randomly cuts out during game play, fully powers off and i then have to wait for the rear power light to come active again to turn it back on.

• I switched USB ports and had the same problem. I tried one more time to reseat the shaft and it seemed to be okay. But most of the time it has happened is when I was turning the wheel to the right. It still doesnt read the wheel in Clubsport mode but I can deal with that.

• Lee PorterLee Porter Member
    edited April 2022

no same thing happened. cut out while i was leading a race

im ready to send it back and get something else. I did not pay 350 dollars to have it be worse than the T-150 I have now.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Lee,

I'm sorry to hear about this. If the reseating of the base-side QR isn't fixing the problem then it is probably something unrelated. I see you've already reached out to support, they will be able to solve it.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• I tried a third time to reseat it. tried to tighten up some bolts to my stand. Its been okay so far but i still a little nervous when I turn the car to the right

• CSL DD troubleshoot sequence. Install latest official driver and update firmwares. Reseat the shaft and tighten clamp hard with slots at same spot. Tighten the wheel screws just a tiny bit, especially if a Mclaren v2 (this helped in my case). Push in hard in the middle of wheel to get good connection.

• same effing problem. PJ ill try the other stuff. but this is getting old. and Support hasnt gotten back to me for 7 days now.

• NOPE NOTHING. NADA. NO RESPONSE FROM SUPPORT, NOTHING.