DD1 base reacts like a full wheel lock without ABS.

Hi folks,

recently i discovered issues with my wheel base getting suddenly unresponsive steering. from what i have experienced it has nothing to do with a specified EMI (using DD1 wired) nor game.

Now here comes sth. currious :) Racing on Nurburgring in ACC and Nordschleife on RRE.

When it comes to the "Fast shicane" i experienced in Both games when i am hardly braking into that corner a complete unresponsivness of the wheel, like i have no ABS anymore and all locks up. It stucks to the point were i was when i turned in and sends me. Even if u release the brake it does not come back instantly.

Had similar issues on ACC on Monza 1st Shicane or on Zandvoort when u come over the crest before the fast righthander in the dunes.

Because i never ever in 2 years had felt some similar things im wondering if after some updates there is sth. in the FFB data which causes the base to react like that.

As mentioned before, it was on nurburg exact on the same position on the track in ACC and RRE. I personally have no eplaination for it.

My wires and machine and setup has not changed the last 2 years.

Comments