CSL Pedals throttle not working - no answer from fanatec

Hey everybody!

I've seen multiple posts about this problem, and basically mine is the same. The accelerator pedal won't work at all. The reason why I've made a new thread is the very bad costumer service so far from fanatec. I contacted them in the early days of april and received an email on the 6th of april where they asked if I had connected everything correctly. I replied that I had and that there really was something wrong with the pedals. Since then I haven't received any more emails and I'm stuck here buying stuff for over 1000 euros that I can't use. I''ve tried the live chat a thousand times but almost always I disconnect because there's "no agent available". Is this normal procedure from fanatec or is it simply bad luck in my case? I just want to use the wheel that I saved up for, not have it stare at me in the corner.

Fanatec please get back to me, this is taking ridiculously long time.

Comments

• Opened my case on April first after LC install fried my throttle.. got the first email like I am the only one having the issue.. Finally yesterday got one stated to let them know if I wanted them to send labels so I can return them.. and they will get a new set out.. I replied ofcourse I did .. and haven’t heard yet.. not sure if they are sending pedals and then I send back.. or if just sending labels.. then they will send pedals after they get mine back

• May 3rd.. no replacement yet.. old pedals headed to Fanatec..

• Wow.

you shipped them back without and RMA?