FFB dies as soon as car starts to move with CSL DD on Assetto Corsa

So a couple weeks ago I was driving the AC official version of the 911 R with content manager. All of the sudden the FFB just died. I could still use all of the pedals and turn the car but there was just zero FFB. If I took the car to a complete stop the FFB would come back on but as soon as I started to move again it would die. I picked a different car and the FFB works just like normal but if I go back to the 911 R there’s nothing. So then I tried using the normal AC launcher and had the same result, no ffb. So I deleted the driver and reinstalled it and still nothing. I reinstalled the firmware and still didn’t work. So then I deleted the car folder and redownloaded the car and that still did not fix the FFB. So then I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game. STIL DIDNT WORK!!! So I just said screw it I just wont use that car which really sucks because I love that car.

Now today I was driving the RSS Formula Hybrid and now the same thing just happened to this car... WTF?!?!?

I dont know if its a Fanatec issue or an Assetto Corsa issue but has anyone ever heard of this or experienced it? Or how I can fix this issue?

Comments

• Content manager was the problem that someone had a similar problem. Try to reset or upgrade.

Just go be sure might try USB 2 ports.