European Shipment CSL DD by end of April?

Hello,

there are reports that an expected shipment for the US is delayed due to the Corona measures in China.

For European customers, a delivery of the CSL DD (8NM) is expected for April 28.

Is there any information if the container ship is on its way for European customers or should we expect a delay here as well?

Comments

• The date has changed to 30th of may on the website... Seems like we have to wait another month

• Why you are saying this?

30th of may is the new date if you buy it now; if fanatec doesn't send any communication I'm expecting that my order is ready to be shipped on 27th of april (order from EU, february 2022), the date indicated when I placed my order.

• Fanatec would save their support so incredibly much time if they would post short notices on this forum (or on the social media channels) about the deliveries from China:

-The container ship for pre-order date XY has left the Chinese port.

-The container ship for pre-order date XY has reached the European/American port.

Of course this is unusual but if it saves Fanatec hundreds of support tickets: why the hell not?

The information MUST be available to Fanatec internal.

• when I had ordered the availability date was for April 19th and I never received anything, then it was postponed to April 28th, if it's like you say I should have already had my steering wheel at home or at least receive the courier email or see the status of my order changed from being processed to processed and yet nothing, the delay affects everyone, I am sure that on April 28th they will not ship anything, then happy to be denied