Where are my items I have ordered?

I have been trying to get in contact with Fanatec since end of April but no one will respond! I have tried email, calling any number that is connected to fanatec but still no response!! I am very annoyed!! I have ordered at least 5 products from this company and I have no idea where they are! Supposedly I have one item that has been process. Wouldn’t that mean it’s was on it’s way? But I haven’t received a tracking number or anything. Then I have to two packages that are being process. What does that mean? What does pre-order mean exactly? Also on the Fanatec website it says that some of the products that I order will not be available until June 5th and June 12th? Does that mean the products I order will be going out on that day?? I honestly have been debating on Canceling all these orders and going with another company, because I’m fed up with how horrible this company is!!!!

Comments

• They only usually send out orders when all the things on your order are in stock as far as I know

• No. They don't. There have been plenty of people with in stock items that have not received their in stock orders for months. And if even one thing isn't in stock when you make the order, when that item is in stock, if another item you purchased is out of stock at that time you have to wait in this never ending cycle. If you order something they should put each part aside until you order is complete and send it. Instead they take parts you paid for and give it to other people to fulfill their orders. They are essentially getting paid twice. Not ok. And then they are radio silent leaving you with zero information to boot. It's very frustrating.

• Kind of what I meant, I should have worded it better. I totally agree, they should put all the parts of an order to one side whilst waiting for another part to come into stock. Its really not fair