Where are the items i purchased?

I have been trying to get in contact with Fanatec since the end of April but no one will respond. I have tried email and any number that is associated with Fanatec but still no response. I have ordered at least 5 products from this company and I have no idea where any of them are. Supposedly I have one item that has been processed. They have claimed this item has shipped but I haven’t received a tracking number or anything. I also have two or three other packages that are in process. What does that mean? Also on the Fanatec website it says that some of the products that I ordered are "Open for Pre-Orders" and that their "Availability date: Jun 5, 2020" (Also Jun 12th.) Does that mean the products I ordered will be shipped on those days? Please help me understand what is going on.

Comments

• We are all essentially in the same boat. No one really knows what's going on because Fanatec isn't being transparent with their customers at this time. It's very frustrating. Hopefully someone with some information will respond to this post, but more than likely we will have to just sit and wait or take our business elsewhere, which a lot of people are doing and I'm close to doing myself...

• Yeah I saw that a lot of people were sharing a similar experience unfortunately. And I don’t even care if I get my shit until august I just want to know is all. If they were up front and honest I wouldn’t mind waiting. Also I’ve considered looking elsewhere but I don’t even know where to start. Sim cube is a bit expensive. Accuforce looks okay. And Husinveld (bad spelling) looks good too.

• This!! It's unbelievable. I have the same issue right now with Trak Racer. I'm not asking for miracles on delivery times, but I expect to be well informed. My products are either in the factory, in a warehouse, on a boat, or on a truck. Which is it?! I don't mind the wait if I have the peace of mind. If they don't know the answer we have a bigger problem, but I don't think that's the case.

I just can't believe that they don't rush to onboard more customer service agents to take care of the communication side. It's unbelievable that they don't seem to mind the current frustration of 90% of their consumer base. They have to be aware...people are literally filing formal complaints against the company.

• I’m right there with you man. I totally understand. Communication is all I wanted.

• I’m in the exact same situation waiting on products from fanatec and a trakracer cockpit. The worst thing is that with fanatec, your warranty starts at the date of purchase. So for me over a month of my warranty has already expired and the item hasn’t even shipped yet. Go to your account-> products and it will show your warranty info. Pretty bs in my opinion

• The warranty will update when your products ship. This is in their terms of service. The website it just bad.

• edited June 2020

Warranty was not updated for my previous order (January this year), it still shows the order date + 2 years as expiry date. The items were delivered about one week later, and within the EU the delivery date is the date warranty starts. I'm not too worried about it, if it really breaks during that one week in 2022 I know I'll be in my right to claim warranty ;).