DD2 torque with torque key removed. Setting max torque for injury prevention.

The DD2 has 25 Nm torque with the high torque key inserted. What is the torque with the key removed and in Low Torque mode? I couldn't find this info in the manual.

The reason I ask is because I got a wrist injury 4 weeks ago playing iRacing when a violent, unexpected crash meant I didn't have a chance to let go of the wheel before impact :( ... and I've only just been able to start racing again.

So I'm looking for a way to prevent this in future and want to find a way to reduce the "absolute max" torque that the DD2 will output, even in violent crash type scenarios.

Searching around I haven't yet found an answer to this, but I have to be honest, I'm no FFB expert so part of it is me not knowing which setting to even search for. The way some settings are named in iRacing could be interpreted in different ways and clearly require a proper understanding of them to make sure I adjust the right one... if that is even the correct/best place to make this adjustment?

What are my options in iRacing settings and/or DD2 settings that will allow me to set a "no more than XYZ Nm, no matter what happens" maximum torque output?

Thank you.

Comments