Locked DD1 Podium

I haven’t used my Podium for several months so I downloaded the latest driver, 439. Somehow the install must have gotten stuck because the unit does not show up at all on my PC or PS5 and I cannot even power it down with the normal white power button. I am forced to do a hard off by unplugging it. My PC acts like it’s not installed at all. I added CSL pedals this week and they don’t show up either. I probably need to try those without the wheel base powered up to see if they’re visible on their own. Thoughts??

I also cannot change the mode with the normal buttons. It’s powered up but unresponsive. On start up, wheel turns 45 degrees to the right and doesn’t do any other normal start up back and forth calibration.

Comments

• Disconnect the pedals from the base and connect the base to the PC. Hold the power button on for ~10seconds on the wheelbase which will put the base into bootloader mode. and a window should show up on your PC to flash the firmware. Click flash firmware. Once the firmware is flashed the wheel base should show up in the Fanatec app. The fans may run at full speed until you update the motor firmware.