DD1 podium power supply DOA

Hello guys, i recently bought a brand new podium f1 dd1 wheel and base off eBay all brand new and still factory sealed he gave me his invoice and ive added it to my account and contacted tech support with this issue. My issue is within 10 minutes of setting it up installing the drivers etc i lost all power, i unplugged everything and tested the power brick, no green light so im pretty sure my issue is with the brick (fingers crossed) and not the base itself. its been over a week since i contacted support about replacing/buying a new power brick. but with the long waiting i started looking online for power supplies and was wondering if anyone could help me with the correct one to buy? ive uploaded the brick to this post so people can see the specs the closest i found was this RS PRO Embedded Switch Mode Power Supply SMPS, 36V dc, 14A, 480W Enclosed | RS Components (rs-online.com) any help with this would be great.

thanks, Denys.

Comments

• Long shot but there were issues with the power supplies before and people recommend leaving them unplugged for 24hours and they start working again. Might get you up and running while waiting for a replacement.

• Your warranty might come into question if you were to use a PSU other than recommended by Fanatec.

• you are right, ill just have to wait patiently for tech support to contact me so i can get a new supply.