CSL Elite PS4 PC - Wheel Refuses to Work

I got this wheel three years ago as a Christmas Present and ever since I have had nothing but problems. There have been so many times where the thing just dies on me and doesn't work for multiple days. Last year there was an issue where the wheel calibrated so fast and violently it broke the table clamp in half because of sheer momentum it had. I tried contacting support multiple times but literally no response, for over 6 months. Still do not have one on the account that it was ordered on. Ended up having to get a table clamp from a friend 5 months down the road when he found out he had an extra one so I could actually use the wheel again.

Now the thing just died on me in the middle of driving. It was going fine then all of a sudden mid corner the paddles would not shift, none of the buttons work, and the motor/ffb went bonkers (again). The power light is fading in and out, though it is not consistent and fades for long/short periods of time with no rhyme or reason. It now calibrates twice when you turn it on which it never used to before. The ffb slings the wheel to the right whenever you try and use it. It is pretty much broken.

I have tried re-installing drivers, both current and old, different outlets for power supply and usb ports, and it is still the same story.

Tempted to contact support but the chances they will get to it are pretty much non existent as they have shown in the past.

If someone has a solution I would be very grateful, however I do believe that it is busted for good this time.

Not sure if the gif will play but if it does great, if it doesn't, I cant upload a video for whatever reason

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

You will need to contact support regarding this issue. It might take longer than usual for a response. For your previous ticket did you verify if it went to a junk/spam folder?