CSL DD developing a very noticeable bent shaft in less than a week

Is there any way to solve this at home? It's been a week into light use and this became more apparent and hard to work with. Cornering is a pain in the ass because I can feel the wheel trying to balance it self on the bend when I turn right. Turning left makes the wheel go down and in both case it affects FFB because it now has extra movement that counts as fighting the FFB or moving the wheel. In general it feels rough whenever I have to deal with the misalignment during a race. First, I had grainy motor issue, now this. It also makes my right shoulder hurt because the right side of the wheel is closer to me and it's more than noticeable. I can visibly notice the wheel not being aligned with the base when it's mounted and in fact I can't go through a race without trying to align myself constantly with the wheel. If I were to put my body parallel to the wheel I'd be 3 degrees off center from my desk, wheel base and monitor. This has left such a sour taste in my mouth as a first time Fanatec customer. I took a big risk ordering from an area outside of support because of course, "I was buying a brand new product from a quality brand". They get to enjoy the full extent of my money and I get to enjoy the experience partially, if at all. Don't do what I did guys, reserve your trust if RMA could be an issue. Now I'm stuck with a bulky piece of misaligned aluminum that makes me want to stop sim racing completely. If there's no Fanatec in your country just stick to your G29s or whatever you can find locally. Even if you are in the support zone it still sucks that they get to play with your time and life quality for free just because they couldn't make sure to ship a decent product. BTW I tried reseating the shaft but it made no difference at all. If the aluminum shaft is bent it could be solved with a new one, but if it's the base stem any plans of upgrading my rig are dead and buried.

In the pictures you can see how the wheel looks when turned to the right/left. In one picture you can see the other side of the wheel while in the other one it is completely hidden by the side in front of the camera. It looks much worse in person. When sitting in front of the wheel it makes my arms feel very uncomfortable and the whole driving experience feels unbalanced.

Comments

• For now, waiting for RMA, you can only use 2 bolts to mount it on the rig, and fold it to the side.

Regarding the desire to leave Simracing, that's my feeling. In the first 3 months I struggled with small problems which then got worse until I couldn't play. Then I was stuck for more than 2 months, and I solved my problems myself, with the help of the forum.

Now it has been more than a month that everything works wonderfully, I no longer have the enthusiasm I had before, for simracing.

• UPDATE: even though the shaft still has rotational angle, part of the problem was the QR lite which was deformed and caused discomfort. Replaced it with the rattly QR1 but the shaft still points left. I also took the front plate off and removed the shaft, rotated the stator and the movement is still there, so it comes from the motor. Still waiting for an answer to my ticket.