CSL DD 5 Nm PREORDER

Dear Fanatec-Team,

I would like to know when I can finally buy the CSL DD 5 Nm?

How can it be that the 9 Nm are available and the 5 Nm not even preorderable?

Many, including myself, do not understand this.

I have already contacted you several times in this regard and each time I was told to visit the website.

I have been doing this almost every day for months now.

When will the situation finally change?

WHEN WILL THE CSL DD 5 Nm BE AVAILABLE AGAIN?

I am sorry but the 9 Nm are much too strong and expensive for me.

Thank you and many greetings

Tommy

Comments

• Tommy,

I was also asking similar questions. Anyway I understand 8 Nm bundle is much more profitable for company in those wild days (everchanging material prices, delays, delays,delays...I know it from my own job where some technology supply is delayed for 8-12 moths...........).

ANYWAY:

I hope you were also lucky boy as me and get one CSL DD 5 Nm on May 27 (yesterday) too. Yes, luckily after so many random page visits during this day I just noticed ,,in stock" status so I instantly logged in, transfered all from wishlist to basket, did checkout without even check if I have all in basket and ordered as fast as I could :D

You can try some services to check availability for you or you can try to type your own python, ... program. And if you are bored, you can also make auto order script if this item appears to be "in stock", but I would recommend you to test it on some own created workaround server to prevent any fail on official fanatec website while developing it :)

• Hello guys. What if I have got 5NM base in my basket but the quanity says its out of stock. It normally would not be able to add it into the basket but I wanted to order it by afternoon and after few hours it was out of stock. Should I order it normaly as it is added into the basket or rather wait until its back in stock?

• Filip,

this was also exactly my example 1 month ago when I wasnt fast enough. Its not any advantage, you cant do anything with it. After some time I guess it is going to disappear like it did to me.

• Tommy GogolTommy Gogol Member
    edited June 2022

OH NO, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!

I was myself on 27 May here in the online store but the 5 Nm wheelbase was unfortunately not available at that time.

This is now really annoying, I've been waiting and looking for this base for a long time.

Nevertheless I want to thank you for the info and tips Petr.

Also, I would like to add that no matter how wild the times are right now, the manufacturer should keep in mind that the 5 Nm wheelbase is a very good way to get started with this hobby. Not everyone is ready to jump right in with 500 Euros and very few will buy a 1500 Euro wheelbase if they haven't had a steering wheel at all before.