problem whit csl dd pro 8nm

Hi I bought my cls dd pro in March immediately after half an hour of play the ffb starts to have a strange continuous friction even in the menu, touching it by a continuous internal friction and during the game it becomes fatiguing because it inhibits the strength of the ffb, the problem gives me both in gt7 on ps and in acc on pc, in short, the problem of the base, I made 1000 attempts, reinstalling the drivers, but nothing, reconnecting everything as per the fanatec tutorial but nothing, the problem gets worse, then I have tried to contact fanatec customer support but nothing, when I go to fill out the support form on the fanatec website it tells me that I am missing the item, but I have put everything, I have sent a generic email to commercial support but nothing no answer! what should I do? someone to give me a solution?

Comments

• Fill out the support request on the Fanatec website, in its entirety. If something is missing, check carefully. There is nothing easy with Fanatec. Fanatec customer service currently has a 2 week lead time. The sooner you do it the better. Try to explain yourself as well as possible and attach videos. Pay attention to the size of the videos. You do not have to enter the vortex of correspondence with Fanatec, you will have the first answer in 2 weeks, but for the answer it will take another 2. Try to get a refund immediately on the first try.

• I checked 1000 times I put everything on now I'll try again but damn you spend 1100 euros for the pedals and steering wheel base and you have a crap support! I saw that everyone talks badly about the fanatec assistance but I didn't think up to this point!

• I tried again and it seems to have gone or rather he didn't write to me that nothing was missing, as soon as I sent the page it reloaded, but he didn't give me confirmation that it had been sent, nor did I receive an email confirming that it was sent! is it right so nothing must arrive or something must arrive by mail? I would not like to write a hundred emails and give fanatec useless work

• You must receive a confirmation email. As I said, it is not easy.

• edited May 2022

it's frustrating I repeated 3 or 4 times everything. I enter with my account on the fanatec site I go to my products I put support on the engine gives me the support page I insert the problem that gives in the appostia section all strictly in English I put all the other data (except the video of the problem because the problem you feel it by touching the steering it is a continuous friction as if something inside the motor is spinning and causing this friction and it now occurs after 10 minutes of play while as soon as you got it it took about an hour) I accept the tick below for privacy and nothing as soon as I do it sends it refreshes the page and deletes everything, no email arrives even if the email address is correct. I no longer know what to do and where to turn.

In 2021, there are still companies that charge you an arm and a leg for such famous products and then support less than zero.

• Hi Alessandro, apologies if you've already done this but, have you tried deleting browser cookies/ cache/etc? Perhaps try with a different browser e.g. Opera, Edge, Firefox? Maybe try on a different device altogether?

It really sucks that you're having so much trouble and Fanatec Support is useless. I hope you're able to resolve your issue. It's not right, like you said, that a customer can spend many hundreds of dollars and then have such difficulty contacting the company when things go wrong. Best of luck.

• look I don't know how to thank you for the time Dominio Gregg! in the end he went I tried first with firefox but then nothing went with microsoft edge he wrote me that I will receive an e-mail confirming receipt and that it may take a week before they answer me! but still no confirmation e-mails in the mail received and not even in spam! we wait and update you! anyway, in the meantime, thank you, you are more timely than fanatec assistance

• Good, glad you were able to at least make some small progress. Good luck in getting things resolved.

• The first step in the right direction, finally. For me too, Gregg's help was decisive in solving my problem.

• small update this morning I wrote to live support on the fanatec website because the email did not reach me and I wanted to know if the ticket had arrived and they said yes! now let's see how quickly they will answer me and what a solution they will find for me! however said between us the safe engine is to be repaired, at least so I believe. let's see what they tell me! I repeat it is a product purchased in March

• edited June 2022

another update from 29 May today 6 June now 7 I would say fanatec did not reply to the email so I would say 10 days and nothing, I repeat 1100 euros spent and no guarantees and support afterwards for a product that is only 2 months old!

• update, to date still no response from fanatec, any of you can advise me something, how to do it I am really disarmed in the face of the poor assistance of this brand, I am at home products purchased 3 months ago paid 1100 euro and without being able to use nothing. I'm destroyed you invest in a hobby and in a particular company that doesn't care about its customers.