Clubsport V3 brake pedal issue

Hello

I have a strange behavior on the brake pedal because when I keep my foot still on the brake the value jumps plus minus 6-8%. In the forum I saw that someone wrote about this problem but does anyone know a solution to this problem? I sent a movie to fanatec support with my problem but I have been waiting 51 hours for an answer. please help !

here is the link with my problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccYX-Pfima8&t=70s

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

You need to set the min/max calibration points. Rest your foot on the brake slightly and press "MIN" do the same while fully depressing the Brake and press "MAX". Do the same Accel

• Sorry for late answer but I have done that and this is not a problem. The Load cell is faulty...

• I'm having the same problem since day 1! I hope there's a fix for that...

• Unfortunately there is no solution to this problem. First, fanatec said the problem was with the faulty load cell, but when I got a new one it was even worse. I sent the pedals to the company they said pedals are absolutely fine and there is no problem. I have submitted the matter to the European Consumer Center and I am waiting for decisions. This company is a disaster if you can send these pedals back and get refund. I recommend to spend extra and buy Heusinkveld Sprints. Fanatec is absolutely shit and their support is incompetent!!!! Stay away from Fanatec!!!!!