Settings for Drifting in Gran Turismo 7 with GT DD Pro [GT Patch 1.15]

Hello, I'm new to Fanatec and still new to Gran Turismo 7. I'm looking to start learning to drift in Gran Turismo 7.

What wheel base settings for [GT DD Pro] are best for drifting in [Gran Turismo 7]? Now that [Patch 1.15] for GT7 has been released I'm attempted to jump in again and start racing. So far these are the recommend settings I found in the forums to use when playing GT7 with [patch 1.15] for [GT DD Pro] but will they work well for drifting?

** Please post your comments below with your recommend settings and I will update this discussion accordingly.

SEN: AUTO

FFB: 100

FFS: PEAK

NDP: 50

NFR: 25

NIN: OFF

INT: 3

FEI: 90

FOR: 120

SPR: OFF

DPR: OFF

GT7 in Game Settings:

Force Feedback Max Torque: 10

Force Feedback Sensitivity: 1

* I ordered the Fanatec Gran Turismo DD Pro Premium Bundle that came with the (8nm) 180 boost kit, and CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit. I also bought the Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake V1.5, Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5, and Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Rim Drift with the Fanatec ClubSport Universal Hub V2.

** Please post your comments below with your recommend settings and I will update this discussion accordingly.