Fanatec podium wheel not much detail

My fanatec podium wheel arrived and I played Dirt rally 2.0 and I dont feel much detail I have feedback but I dont feel the bumpy Road or something

Comments

• And my brake vibration is not working anymore only the throtle is working when i am testing them only the throtle is working

• And now I am playing Iracing but i dont feel the details at all dont feel the curbs dont feel the grass

• The strenght of the feedback is good it is strong but I really dont feel details my last base was a tgt 2 and I felt everything every curb I felt everything but I only feel the big bumbs with the dd1 and no curb or grass I am a little pissed about it because i buyed everthinhg from fanatec in one shifter handbrake everything and sold my other stuff with me thinking that fanatec Will be beter and more detail but I am really disepointed about it if this is really the details I get

• What wheelbase settings are you using? You might just be using bad settings that kill all the detail.

• I use recommend settings but then the steering is light and overal I Play with my settings but i am scared that it is broken

• Generally just try to keep natural damping, friction and inertia fairly low, and FEI high to get the most detail. Too much interpolation can also reduce detail. How much force feedback strength are you using?

• "Recommended Settings" doesn't mean a whole lot, since FFB feel can change drastically between game revisions and is rarely updated beyond a game's initial release. It is also dependent upon which drivers/firmware you're using.

Posting your actual settings such as SEN, NDP, NFR, etc along with driver/firmware version will help people troubleshoot and see if your settings are killing the detail or if it is something else.