PS5 don’t recognize my V3 pedals.

The V3 pedals are connected with the RJ12 cabel to my Podium Racing Wheel F1 and the Wheel are connected to the PS5 with the USB cable.

The wheel works fine. Both are brand new and the firmware has not yet been updated. I have no PC at the moment.

My plan is to use it with a PC. But I’m waiting to by the PC until the new RTX 4090 is released.

I have upgraded the V3 with a damper kit on the speeder and a brake performance kit.

There is no visible damage to the RJ12 cable plug

Any ideas to what’s causing the problem? Is it the missing firmware update? Is it possible that I have damaged the Pedals when upgrating them?

Comments

• Tomas HelmsTomas Helms Member
    edited June 2022

I had the same problem it was the RJ12 cable and 99% of the time you dont see anything wrong with the cable. Google it and you can find one on amazon for 6 or 7 bucks. Make sure it is pinned straight though cable, read the reviews and people will mention they use it on Fanatec equipment to verify you are getting the right one.

• 学 斎藤学 斎藤 Member
    edited June 2022
    I'm also using ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 and ClubSport Pedals V3 on my PS5, but suddenly I don't recognize them.

I recognized it after reinstalling the driver and updating it again.

• Thanks Tomas and 学 斎藤 for very helpfull answers.