Clubsport V2 Pedals - Loadcell USB main board and hall sensors

Greetings all ... I did already submit a note to Fanatec support last week and am awaiting a response (not yet received).

My question is whether or not it is possible to purchase a replacement main board for my Clubsport V2 pedals?

The board got shorted out against the pedal set frame and smoked a component on it.

And if I can purchase a replacement board, is it possible to purchase two new hall effect sensor boards for the clutch and throttle as well? I'd prefer to get all new electronics for it and set it back up as if she were new.

Comments

• They only have the loadcell for the V2 on the shop: https://fanatec.com/us-en/accessories/pedal-accessories/sp-clubsport-pedals-v1-v2-load-cell

I hope support can help you out further!

• I did hear back from Fanatec support and while they do not offer the replacement parts for purchase and self-repair, they do still offer repair service for purchase. Looks like I will be sending the pedal set back to them soon and having them repaired that way.

Thanks for your reply @Jeffrey Brenwald.

• i had to send my pedals in to get fixed.. wouldnt t send me parts . turns out i had hall sensor wrong... hard to believe cause i checked like 4 times.. {not saying the lied} just wish there was a video on how to set and clean hall sensors , and trying to order a backup plug for my clubsport base so if,when pin breaks i can have a spare. { yes i had detent on pins in right spot and spacers were in place even tried swapping sensors ..

need more instructions on hall sensors or even a video