mouse emulation firmware settings keep crashing

Hi,

I'm using the endurance button module (with a csl DD & podium hub) and have a problem with the mouse emulation. I can't change any settings on the mouse emulation tab. When I try, the window with the settings just closes. The only thing that can be changed on this page is the on/off button on top.

This bug has been persistent since I bought this combo almost a year ago, and makes the mouse emulation unusable (particularly because I can't change the button to activate ME.

Can you please get this fixed? Thanks.

Comments

• Which driver are you using?

• It happens with every driver I've used so far, now I'm using the 439

• edited June 2022

I just tried the latest driver 442 and for me its working perfectly fine without any issues. Also nobody else ever reported this issue so looks like the issue must be somehwere on your side...

If you could upload logs this would certainly help to find the cause of the crash on your system.

EDIT: Also tried driver 439 and still working fine for me... As said, looks like something on your specific system is causing the crash, maybe another USB device or so which interfers with Mouse Emulation or some AV or other 3rd party program... Or maybe the BME or P Hub has a bad connection or is somehwere damaged... Difficult to tell without more info or Logs but its certainly not a general Driver issue.

• Thanks, I see. Which additional info do you need and where do I send the logs to?

• Having the same issue with a Fanatec DD 8nm and Formula 2.5X. Did you guys find a workaround?

• Hi,

I have the same issue for a long time with a DD1 and a Steering Wheel formula V2. And latest driver, before 445, i was able to use legacy setting page to configure button mapping.