CSL Elite V1.1 Wheelbase + Clubsport steering wheel universal hub for XBOX connection issues

Hi team I'm pretty news to Fanatec and just purchased the above kit including the Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V3 for use with the XBOX ONE X. Out of the box the first problem I had was that the setup was not recognized by Forza or Assetto Corsa running on XBOX One X even though after switching the wheel base on it would calibrate normally and center itself correctly. I even tried connecting via the Connective Minds drive hub and that made no difference.

I went to the Fanatec website and loaded the most recent drivers for the CSL Elite wheelbase. The drivers that appear on the site are Fanatec_64_driver_336_beta . I flashed the new firm wear successfully and now after going through the calibration process the wheel does not center and is quite a way off center. HHmmm

I'm really not sure what to do next. I was under the impression that the Fanatec combination of CSL Elite Wheelbase (not the PS4 version), the Universal Hub for XBox and the V3 pedals would work on XBox One. if not out of the box then via the drive hub from Connective Minds.

Can someone recommend what I should do to best connect this kit please.

Cheers

Comments

• What color is the light above the on button.

You will have to calibrate manually either from the steering wheel or the software in pc (it is normal for some wheel after updating not going back to center).

Quick guide

Full manual

I hope the above helps

• Thanks, the light start off red when the wheel is calibrating and then goes to green once the calibration cycle is completed

• You need to put it in PC mode (red light) to calibrate the center and put it in Xbox mode (green light) to use it on Xbox

See page 10 of the manual:

https://fanatec.com/media/pdf/8a/14/10/RUHX-Manual.pdf

• Thanks again. Followed all your instructions and the steering wheel is now recognized by XBOX. However my Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V3 are not being recognised. is there some tuning process I need to go through to 'activate' these for XBOX?

Thanks in anticipation

• I eventually got everything working folks so thank you for all your help. I recently purchased the podium button module endurance and have fitted it carefully to my Universal Hub for XBox after removing all the button switches that came with the clubsport wheel for XBox.

I attached the Universal hub complete with Endurance module to the CSL elite V1.1 wheel base which is running Firmware level 656 & Wheel Base Motor 22. I disconnected the CSL wheel base USB cable end from the xBox OneX and connected it to my Surface Pro PC (64bit). I turned on the wheel CSL wheel base and the steering wheel went through its calibration sequence once that finished I switched the mode button to red so it remained in PC mode. I then loaded the latest 64Bit driver for the Endurance module which asked me to load both the Fanatec_driver_356 and then the FanaLab_v1-24_beta which I did.

Unfortunately nothing now works and the Fanalab software does not recognize any of the attached components (I'm also using the V3 pedal box). Initially it was just the endurance module that wasn't recognised by the Fanalab software but then everything disappeared. When I view the Fanatec Wheel Property page I can only see the XBox game controller and I can no longer see the Wheel Base which was visible at first.

I tried to reload/repair the software multiple times but nothing seemed to make a difference. Maybe I need to start from scratch again? I not sure where to begin. Can you recommend an approach that might work for me.