eSport f1 v2 whell not working after update

so i was in a race on iracing and i loose my steering in game and the firmware updater popped up and started to update and since the update everytime i connect my wheel to the base (CSL DD GT) the updater pops up and starts the process again but it dont fix or update anything? once its done the update it just starts again and repeats the process over and over.

ive uninstalled fanatec driver 439 and reinstalled it along with fanalab 1.63 and ive tried the new driver 442 and new fanalab 1.64.5 but still no luck?

please help as im missing out on races, thanks

Comments

• everything is fine untill i connect a wheel to the base

• Pretty much the same, I racing no shift. Firmware updater popped up on its own , blue yellow light. Fanatec contrtoller wont open with Mclaren GT3 wheel connected but will without it? Updated unplugged reset everything etc.... Sent msg, just hope they can sort it out quickly or know its knackered and just send me a new one

• HI guys, did u find any fixes? I literally just got my setup , and installed the driver and firmware. Only after the firmware update of my f1 v2 wheel it stopped working and only when i disconnect it i can see all the devices. If its connected it wont find anything anymore and my wheel keeps spinning as if its trying to 'calibrate'.