WRC LEDs Not displaying correct colors.

My WRC Rim is not displaying the colors I pick in Fanalab. I tried running default, deleting profiles, building new profiles, not using Fanalab and even today, I re-flashed the wheel rim's firmware, but nothing is changing the colors back to default, or even the colors I pick. If someone knows a way to fix this, any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• You must deactivate the use of the rev strips of the game, so that the game uses only the profile of Fanalab. Otherwise the game continues to use its options.

For each game the mode is different, but Fanalab, in the menu at the top left of the game profiles page, shows you how to do it.

• William OtisWilliam Otis Member
    edited July 2022

I tried disabling the rev stripe in game. It was completely off. Then I exited the game, fired up Fanalab, reset the revstripe to default (again), fired up my games and the revstripe was still not working, due to it being disabled in the game. I turn it back on and I'm still getting weird colors. The games I did this with are RaceRoom, Assetto Corsa, and Assetto Corsa Competizione. In some games like FM7, theres no option to turn Fanatec displays on or off.

Oh well. Looks like I have to settle with the colors of India's flag.

• Raceroom.

Open Fanalab and make sure the LEDs are active in the game profile.

Then log in to Raceroom, go to the key setup menu and activate a key for "Leds revs toggle" eg k on the keyboard.

Go to the track, and when you are in the car, press the button you have chosen twice (twice). The revstripe will work as you chose on Fanalab.

Similar procedure for the alphanumeric display, with "Fanatec Led Display" option.

• Thanks. That worked. I'll do the same to the other games I play.