Ordering problems!!!

Anyone else having an ordering problem? I ordered a CSL ELITE wheel base+ and a formula wheel v2, filled out everything and hit the complete purchase link and all I got was an error page. Tried to refresh it and nothing, no conformation no order number, not even an email from Fanatec or ENDOR LLC. But I received an email from my bank for the purchase. Tried calling and emailing Fanatec customer service with no response. I understand with the virus and all that their busy but this is almost $900.00 of my money that is in limbo right now and it's been 6 days since they charged my card. Please can ANYONE tell me if you had the same problem and what your outcome of the whole situation was. I sure would appreciate any info. Thank you to all who respond.

Dave.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Have you logged into your profile/my account/orders to see if the order is showing? Were you actually charged or was it only a pending charge? You can send an email to [email protected]

• Hello Joseph just wanted to let you know that Dom is taking care of everything. He said there was a glitch on the site so he is refunding the amount back to my card so I can reorder. I truly appreciate your quick response. Thanks.

Dave.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Great to hear !

• Good luck getting anything. I placed my order May 11, was charged and received confirmation. Club sport 2.5 wheel showed it would be available June 12; other items were ready May 22. So far, nothing has changed in order status, no one has answered my emails sent several weeks ago and again last week. Of course, on the website, on June 12, they changed the available date to mid-July. I have never seen an organization that refuses to communicate at all, yet sells expensive stuff (my order was over $1300.00). I won’t wait much longer for some communication and if I finally give up, I will be reporting it to whoever is willing to listen. Something is just wrong about this level of corporate silence and customer service. So production is behind - I get it - but there is no excuse that’s legit for not communicating for this long while they enjoy my money - and that of a lot of others.