Disappointed about Fanatec support

Hello all,

I've had a pretty interesting collaboration with Fanatwc support.

Right after I've received my beloved CSL DD Pro, i could hear a high pitch noise inside the wheel base. I was a bit scared and contacted Fanatec. They sent a replacement charger, then they sent another one, I've also tried with 2 other chargers i could find from friends. The wheel base still made that high pitch noise.

I was happy with the proactivity of Fanatec support, but no solution provided....I've sent 2 chargers back to them, of course. All shippings were free for me.

Then i had big issues with QR plastic. It feels that it will break on certain turns and i am afraid to add more force to it. I've contacted them, sent a new plastic QR, I've contacted again (for the same issue) they told me to write again in a month or so.

With the plastic QR it's either a design flaw that they don't want to admit because that means they have to send improved plastic QRs to all customers, either a very smart design making people frustrated and buy a metal QR. At least they should offer a discount to metal QR to people that have issues with plastic one.

I don't know how went your discussions with them, but out of 2 issues i had, they were very prompt to answer, none was solved.

Did they provided solutions for you?