Anyone using the latest CSP V3 pedal FW 1.35?
Noticed there's new CSP V3 firmware 1.35 with recent official driver package 445. Improvements/updates are listed below.
Anyone using the latest 1.35? any comments on stability or improvement observations in console or PC? Most curious on first item, "Fixed brake input flickering of CSP V3".
I'm on 1.32 now working fine (with DD pro) , verifying if it's worth the update. Thanks!!
New driver 445 released
- CS P V3: 1.35 (NEW)
Load Cell Pedals
- Fixed brake input flickering of CSP V3.
- Improved lower end dead zones to prevent ghost input.
- Improved upper dead-zones in auto calibration to prevent saving a too high value if pressed hard against the end stop.
- Improved standard values in automatic calibration so the first slight input is not directly at 100%.
- Improved automatic calibration so short peaks at max against the end stops don't set a calibration which can't be reached anymore afterwards. Max input now needs to stay for ~2sec to get auto calibrated again.