CSL DD availability

Hi,

I was wondering if there would be any update on the availability of the CSL DD wheelbases. Or if there might be a clubsport DD wheelbase coming. I have a Mclaren GT3 and a Clubsport RS wheel. But I feel like my CSL elite wheelbase is not enough anymore. I would like to upgrade within the fanatec ecosystem to not have to replace the rims I already own. But it is becoming more and more interesting to switch to different platform due to the availability problems of fanatec.

Comments

• I would also love to know when the csl dd comes into stock again. :)

• I would also love some info on either CSL DD wheel base availability, I'm upgrading from Thrustmaster so I ordered a CLUBSPORT STEERING WHEEL GT ALCANTARA V2 and CSL Elite Pedals V2 but still need a base and since I play on PC I see no reason to spend the $600 on the Grand Turismo edition wheel base. I really, really hope a CSL DD 5NM base becomes available very soon, or the 8NM I don't care at this point lol.

• You should send an email through the Fanatec site. This forum, although owned by Fanatec, does not manage the various discussions, which are free. They won't answer here.

I would still rate 8Nm, especially with a Clubsport steering wheel. 5 Nm is low even for lighter CSL steering wheels.

• Thanks, I sent an email to them asking about availability or the bases and more importantly why my order hasn't shipped, I ordered a CLUBSPORT STEERING WHEEL GT ALCANTARA V2 and CSL Elite Pedals V2 (and everything showed in stock) and received an email with a tracking number and ETA, well the only thing that came in was the quick release hub adaptor, but my order status says "Completely shipped" via Fed Ex ground, I placed the order 9-30-22. Does this sound normal to anyone?

• Fanatec have a history of not being terribly expedient with their shipping times, especially since the pandemic. Not receiving your order 6 days after having placed it, is quite normal and not something I'd be concerned about at this point.

• Im in the same boat, got my f1 2.5x wheel and clubsport v3 pedals but now im stuck waiting to order the base