Broken pin on Univesal hub CSW 2.5

Hi after wheel started acting strange - randomly activating buttons, switching to Xbox mode by itself and wheel losing calibration

and staying rotated 45 degrees right I searched for some answers and found that it can be broken pin.

I took of my Forza motorspot wheel with universal hub and fond that one pin is broken and left in base.

Is there any fix for this or I have to send wheel - universal hub back?

Comments

• Ed KathanEd Kathan Member
    edited June 2020

i see this alot on this setup, is this a common problem? and is there a fix so this dont happen ?

i hope you can get this fixed.. wonder if they will just send you a new plug?

this question not to op

• You'll have to contact Fanatec Support to resolve this. Not sure if you have to send it back or that you can also choose to do the repair yourself.

Normally using the locking screw should prevent mechanical play of the QR and hence potential connector damage like this, but it's not guaranteed to prevent it unfortunately.

• I would say its not common, have used CSW's around 7-8 years, I have something like 8'ish wheels/hubs, and I have never broken those pins or they haven't broken by themself.