McLaren GT3 + CSW V.25 | HELP! Keeps cutting out mid race. No force feedback, buttons, shifters

So I have had my setup (stated above) since November 2021 and since the last few weeks have had so much fun with it. I league race on games such as F1 2021 and now F1 22 and put a lot of practice in. And then one day out of the blue I started having what seemed like delayed shifting that slowly progressed into none of the buttons working for a matter of seconds and the display restarting along with a glitched Fanatec logo.

I have since tried numerous things that I have read either here on the Forum or on Reddit and nothing has prevailed. Here is a list of things I've tried:

• Changing USB Ports
  • Trying a different plug socket
  • Made sure the USB power saving was off
  • Tightened all the Allen screws inside the adapter and wheel base
  • Made sure all the pins and pin holes were clear of dust etc
  • Downloaded the Fanalab software to change the DRI settings
  • Tried another USB cable
  • Re-downloaded and installed the drivers (447)
  • Tried changing each bar in Tuning Menu

Yeah a few others things that I can't remember right now but I have covered the main stuff. I am going to try and revert to an older driver now and see if that fixes anything and then if that doesn't work contact Fanatec directly.

If anyone has any fixes please let me know!

Comments

• Downloading driver 443 didn't help );

• I am now having the same issue. It looks like one of the pins on my wheel is now uneven from the rest and I can’t tell if that is normal or not from any of the pictures. I have the Formula 2.5X and CSLDD.

• It's normal. This is because that pin should receive voltage last.