Random issue out of nowhere.

After almost 2 years of flawless performance I am now having issues with my rig. I have the forza motorsport bundle(csw2.5, universal hub for Xbox, clubsport v3 pedals, and shifter v1.5) I went to play assetto corsa on Xbox. It started with no ffb, I did a hard restart on the Xbox, turned off the base and disconnected everything from it. When I powered everything back on, the universal hub wasn't responding or light up the display, nothing from pedals or shifter. I can not switch the base back to Xbox mode through the hub. The base will turn on and calibrate the wheel but I can not turn the base off with the power button (nothing happens when long pressing the power button). If anyone has experienced anything similar and can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Hey Kyle,

I just had a verysimilar thing happen. Xbos Series X was fully shut off. I had played on PS5 with the wheel earlier (I have the DD Pro Base BUT an Xbox hub for the steering wheel.) The Xbox will not recognize the wheel anymore. It also won't allow me to make chganges to the wheelbase in the Fanatec desk top app on my PC. It shows the wheel is connected but will not allow any changes.

Did you find any remedy to the issue?

Not to sound like a hater, but as a first time owner of Fantaec gear, there's a lot I'm not impressed by. There's a lot to like, but there's issues that I don't think should be present in a product at this price point.