CSL Elite Pedals not dectecting on F1 Podium PS4 Wheelbase

G'day there. As title says, having issues with connecting my CSL Elite Pedals to F1 Podium PS4 Wheelbase. Thinking this was a cable issue I brought a replacement RJ12 cable - to no success. I also uninstalled and reinstalled latest drivers - to no success.

I have Load Cell with USB connection to PC and the pedals work fine with this, however I require to connect the pedals to the wheelbase to run on PS4, but this is the trouble I am having right now.

Any assistance will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hi Jordan, You think you could post some pictures of the connections base, small black box under the pedal base, cables so it is easier to understand?

• Did you use the RJ12 cable which has ferrite cores and arrived with your DD wheel?

• Just taken a few photos of the issue, the cable seems to actually work fine when I put the RJ12 into the shifter port, the wheelbase recognises the cord however it does not when in the pedal port? The port itself looks fine and damage free. I've only had the wheelbase and pedals so not sure if this is a common issue?

• Thanks I have just tried this and the same result, no connection

• I know it might sound like a silly question but is the USB side still connect to the PC?

Have you upgrade (stand alone not though the base) the pedals software?

Also from other users they have reported that the small black box if over tighten might stop working (but I guess this is not your case since it works on PC).

• Psql .Psql . Member

Have you read the red text on a few of your photos on the back of the base?

Will maybe not solve your problem but you are using the wrong RJ12 cable and you need to use the RJ cable supplied with your Podium base.

Also disconnect the USB cable when you have it connected via USB. Don’t use both like in one of your photos.

• Oh no. IMG_3157.png shows you have both the USB cable and the RJ12 cable connected.

Please have a look at the Quick Guide which came with the pedals and also with the Base - NEVER use both cables at the same time, you WILL damage either your PCB of the pedals, or even the PCB of your DD.

In this case all you can do is contact the support as you successfully already damaged either of the PCBs by connecting both at the same time.....