Order Shipping keeps changing

Has anyone else noticed that the shipping availability date for their orders keep changing? I ordered the Formula V2 Rim, and today alone it jumped from August, to June 21st, to now July 24th. Meanwhile there's reports of users on reddit that have already received the rim when they ordered at the beginning of June.

I also noticed I cancelled another order before it shipped but they still charged me for shipping...of an order that never got shipped out.

Has their customer service always been this terrible? I ask because if they're going to charge for a premium price for products, they could at least have half decent customer service.

I reached out to Customer service but lets see how many weeks that takes.

Comments

• -- Has anyone else noticed that the shipping availability date for their orders keep changing?

Read every post on the forum lol.

-- I also noticed I cancelled another order before it shipped but they still charged me for shipping...of an order that never got shipped out.

They did not. Review your credit card statement. This just shows on the website poorly

• Right, I'm more so trying to make more noise until they actually do something to either release a statement about realistic shipping timelines or actually pretend like they give a damn about their consumer base.

I would expect this level of non-chalant "It is what it is" attitude from a company selling cheap or third rate products, not a company selling premium products with a cheap or third rate attitude.

• CEO posted this five days ago https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/2646/service-situation/p1 I wouldn't exactly hold my breath for more

• Maybe a stupid question, but where do you guys see the shipping date? In my order overview I only see a pre-order dat for the F1 game that I ordered with the bundle.

• If you log into your account, click: My Account / Orders / View [The order], it will give the availability date if it's an item waiting to be restocked.

If the item is currently in stock you probably won't see anything because it literally tells you nothing, like the auto-generated email you get named after some woman with no indication of what is being shipped and from what company.

• My items didnt even show this. They just shipped one day.

• Yeah that's...not really acceptable.

The reason I'm trying to make a stink about it is that I ordered the Podium Advanced Paddle Module a day or so after I ordered the Formula V2 Rim so that I can have the flappy paddles a couple days before I get my rim and put them on next week when the rim arrives.

If the Rim is now on back order for a over a month, I would rather just spend around the same amount of money and just buy the wheel used from someone else and just cancel the order and send back the paddles. However, their return policy is now the same as their expected wait queue (which may be even longer) to get questions answered because they can't be bothered to be transparent about their logistics.

Mean while people who've reportedly placed an order for the same Rim earlier this month have claimed to have received it already despite me pre-ordering last month, but again, they won't say anything relating to shipping, logistics or costumer service related.

• Thanks for your answer, but that is where I do not see anything.

Current status of my order is 'The order is in progress'.

When I press 'View' all items are displayed. There you have the product, below it the price, and below that it says 'Preorder'.

Only underneath the F1 game it says 'Pre order: availability date: Jul, 7 2020'.

• I order a few items including a clubsport V2 and the wheel is not on stock. Estimate delivery date is 14 aug so I will wait :) Is not fanatec fault the world decide to go simracing but is in there interest to meet the demand. Btw try other brands and see the delivery dates there they are all out of stock (simucube got a nice graphic with estimated production vs demand at least here i know in what month i will get the product)

Bottom line is who wake up to late have to wait now. My first order from February was shipped mega fast so ...

• "Is not fanatec fault the world decide to go simracing but is in there interest to meet the demand."

This is true and has exactly none of the reason why I'm frustrated, if you read my previous posts then you'll find very valid complaints about how they're not handling any of this well, and in a previous post he made he suggested that they even raise the prices of their products despite being up 60% already from the past year instead of focusing on how the company could scale.

• Probably not the wisest thing he could've said under the current circumstances. By the time most people receive their kit, we'll have a new monetary system altogether.....