Shipping label created 4 days ago still not shipped

Hi I ordered 3 items v3 and performance kit and dd2 on 2 different order. Got 2 shipping label on the June 8th for the pedals and performance kit, one of them shipped out June 10th. Got the shipping label for the dd2 June 10th. So now i have 3 shipping label created and only 1 shipped out. I know they are getting a whole lot of orders but is this normal for them? Shouldn't they want to fulfill as much orders as possible.

Comments

• Same here, ordered June 5 and shipping labels created on June 9. Received 5 different tracking numbers for each of the items ordered (all ready to ship) and each is still showing as pre-shipment... your package is on its way to a USPS facility.

• Just got notification that the packages are in USPS’s possession and on their way. :-)

• Got notification that 2 of the 3 were with USPS. Still have 1 package chilling at the warehouse. I honestly dont understand, shouldn't it be all pick up together?

• Happened to me once waiting 2 packages, one was still showing chilling under customs clearance while the other was out for delivery and in the end both got delivered together.