Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel (CSR_US) driver mess

Hi guys!

Just received my brand new ClubSport Pedals V3 inverted so now i can put the ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 directly in it and save a USB space!

I have installed the latest driver and updated the ClubSport Pedals V3 inverted to the latest firmware available for now ( the 1.35 )

The problem is that now i canot acess to the Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel (CSR_US) control pannel anymore. When i use the driver 447 i have a message this exacte message :

For discontinued whells such as Porsche Whell and CSR Series, please use Driver Package V443 or older.

But when i use the V443 version the Fanatec Control Panel and choose my Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel, The control pannel that show up is the one of the Porsche Whell. I can stil play with it but the Force Feedback is all messed up and when it load in games it turn all the way to the maximum right and even seams trying to exceed it.

I just spend 1 000$ to upgrade my gear and my wallet tell me to wait next year to get the Gran Turismo DD Pro direct drive wheel base

What can i do to get it working well.

Thank you verry much for your help!