Shipping and tracking info

Hey guys,

I had a quick question. I had preordered a Formula V2 wheel on May 13th along with in stock V1.1 base and CSL pedals (No LC).

I just found out the order has been processed and I was wondering when I would get tracking info.

I saw on forums that people would get info from Fedex. I’m not sure how that works

If anyone has had any experience with this, I would appreciate if you can tell me what to expect

Thank you!

PS: I am in the US

Comments

• They'll email you the tracking number, if you're in the U.S. the email will most likely be from 'CLAUDIA SYSAK of SUDDATH GLOBAL LOGISTICS'.

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones though I ordered mine in May as well but haven't heard anything, apparently some people on reddit ordered theirs earlier this month and have already received it.

• Fanatec might also email you a tracking number, but probably only after a couple more days

• Fanatec emailing anyone at this point is kind of a pipe dream.

In all seriousness though, I've never received an email from them with a tracking number so that might be a regional thing.

• Thank you Jeffrey and Tim for your responses!

I do consider myself lucky in that my order was processed. Dominic was a great help to me and I can't thank him enough

I have also heard that making a Fedex delivery manager account will give me tracking info, but anyways I hope to see something in the next few days.

I hope you all get what you ordered!

• Just a update to you all. I got a text from Fedex saying they picked up my order and I also got an email from their logistics company that Tim mentioned after speaking with the Sales team.

Thank you guys for your help!