No LED´s and Speedindicator after install Fanalab on Podium F1 Wheel

Hi

I probably pressed something wrong in the Fanalab software, in any case

no speed LEDs and no speed are shown in the display on my Podium F1 Wheel.

I'm desperate, what have I done? I already uninstalled the Fanatec software and the

Fanalab software, but nothing worked. The LEDs work when I do the test via the Fanatec software.

So don't think it's a random defect, it's just my stupidity. Unfortunately, my English

is not good enough to find my way around the Fanalab software 100%, not even when it is set to

German. I ask for tips

Sorry for any typos, I'm writing with Google Translater

Many Thanks

Hallo 

Ich habe wahrscheinlich irgendetwas falsches gedrückt in der Fanalab Software, auf

alle Fälle werden mir keine Drehzahl LED´s und keine Geschwindigkeit mehr im Display an meinem

Podium F1 Wheel angezeigt. Ich bin verzweifelt, was habe ich gemacht? Ich deinstallierte bereits

die Fanatec Software und die Fanalab Software, aber alles brachte nichts. Die LED´s funktionieren

wenn ich über die Fanatec Software den Test mache. Denke also nicht das ein zufälliger Defekt da ist,

sondern nur meine Blödheit. Mein Englisch ist leider auch nicht so gut um mich zu 100% in der

Fanalab Software zurechtzufinden, nicht mal wenn es auf Deutsch eingestellt ist. Ich bitte um Tipps

Vielen Dank

Comments

• Okay, I solved it. No idea how and why or what Fanalab had to do with it, but in the game (F1 2022) 
    under settings / telemetry settings there is an item "Fanatec LED". And this one was over.

Many Thanks

• That setting actually needs to be disabled to get FanaLab working. With that setting enabled you get the native LED support from the game, FanaLab is not working in this config or maybe even interfering with the native implementation so when having this setting set to ON then do not use Fanalab!