CSL Steering Wheel P1 for PS4 - Does it Exist?

I had expected my CSL Elite pre-order to become available today, and was a bit excited when I saw that the status changed to 'partially processed.' But after taking a deeper look I find that the steering wheel is the one part of this bundle which is unavailable and ordering it is not even possible. There's no indication in my order status when it will become available; it's not even listed on their web site with other steering wheels; does this wheel even exist? I want to remain optimistic, but it feels as if I'm entering the Black Hole of Uncertain Order Status that I've been reading about on this board, which is disappointing considering I had heard nothing but positives about this company.

Comments

• What do you mean? No, there does not exits a CSL Steering Wheel P1 for PS4, at least not as a separate product. The blue stitched P1 is part of the CSL Elite Racing Wheel bundle and is not available in any other way..

• In the US, they do not sell that wheel separately. I think they might in some regions.

I got my CSL Elite PS4 a week ago. The wheelbase and wheel come in a box together. It does exist, you will get it eventually.

• Okay, that may explain things - that the wheel is part of the bundle and isn't available to purchase by itself. It just raised concern when I clicked through the items on my order and it shows the steering wheel as being 'unavailable,' but the other items (wheel base, pedals) are available. Perhaps the entire unit will be shipping soon after all.