What is Fanatec doing with my Goods?????

Hi there,

I spent $3,000 to bought the full set on May 13, 2020 and they said it would be available on June 5, 2020. And now, they are announcing to me that the item will be available on July 13, 2020. while recent orders have been delivered first. Moreover DD2 and Handbrake is available on web but I still have to wait until July 13. So disappointing...😡

Comments

• Look, at this point we all really only have two options, and I say "all" because there's a ton of people currently having this issue and Fanatec doesn't care. We can either sit tight and it'll ship when it ships, or we can have them cancel the order for a refund.

I'm in no way saying this is right, especially considering the price point of their products and the fact that their CEO stands behind the non-chalant not caring who and how many people are upset, but realistically those are our only two options otherwise you could reach out to customer service and pray that you get a response.

• Hi Tim,

Thanks for your advice. I contacted the Dominic and asked for his help but I still haven't responded. Hope he will respond soon. If everything will continue like this, I will cancel my order.

• @Tim. You are correct and it sucks. The only way the company feels it if is EVERYONE cancels their order, which won't happen. All of my orders say "ready to ship" but order page says preorder, nothing else. I did cancel one order that had V3 pedals and went with Heusinkveld Sprints. Funny thing about that was, their page showed available in one day, so I ordered, all the time thinking about Fanatec issues and would it be repeated. Well, coming from the UK to the Midwest; got to the US within 24 hours of order, will be delivered on Monday. And before anyone says it's not the same...it is. They have the same environmental issues Fanatec has but is up front about availability, shipping, etc. It's about how one company does business vs another.

• What annoyed me too was that I ordered clubsport V3 pedals and it clearly said "in stock" back in early May. Only got the clubsports v3s cause the elites were sold out at the time. And what do you know... They had none available and I'm still waiting.... Their website isn't whatsoever connected to their ERP inventory by the looks of it ,fanatec really need to invest into a proper ERP system, not just some guy who constantly is forgetting to update the website stock.

• In my opinion, just get rid of the word "preorder"; in stock or not. This simple move would solve so much.

• I'm in the same boat. Order a CSL elite PS4 bundle on may 5th. I was told by support it would ship may 15th, it didn't. Then they told me it would ship June 12th, again nothing. Here we are in the 14th of June with no response or update on my order. So, either tell us it's not gonna happen, or stop lying about the shipping dates. The dates on the site are constantly changing, and support seems to be following them, but still there is no update on my products. Just know you aren't alone. Hopefully they will be good to their customers and refund part of the money we all spent on the products that aren't shipping, but I doubt it. I see they have yet to respond to these threads either, so who knows. Needless to say, if it didn't cost an arm and a leg to step up to another competitor, I would. Hopefully support will give us an update, but who knows at this point. So much for that birthday gift I ordered...

• They will not do that and make you wait 2-3 months for 1 order

• I asked a lot of people and they placed an order after me but they received their order in just a few days.

• There's so much disappointment among a large number of customers of Fanatec. I'm surprised you guys haven't got your orders yet. Something similar happened to me as well. Ordered a bunch of stuff in may 5th (all available to ship on June 5th). On june 3rd everything got pushed to July 13th and I think it was the clubsport shifter which caused it. I cancelled my entire order on june 4th and bought everything that was either in stock/available to ship on June 5th and I received my order this week.

DD1, V3 Pedals, handbrake, porsche podium gt wheel. I had the same order placed on may 5th plus the shifter. So I'm guessing it was the shifter which caused the delay

• Hi there,

Thanks for your information. I am trying to contact the Dominic and ask for his help. If there is no progress, I will cancel the order.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

This is correct. Some orders ship sooner than others due to the availability of certain items.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Yes fanatec is a bunch of bullshit. I ordered the clubsport shifter or april 24th for may 8th. I sent them an e-mail and they replied back may 7th and said your order will be shipped monday may 11th for over night. That was a lie 2 weeks later no product then i was told it would come june 5th and still didn't come. No it says July 13th but my order says July 3rd now. This is complete bullshit and fanate doesnt care. They are being shady and illegal you cant do preorders and take people's money and just keep pushing dates back. Fanatec and Dominic both suck and dont care. Im tired of no email replies and no updates on my order. Also said in stock when i ordere. The only people getting orders are losers who want to go to ebay and double the price. And then fanatec says we only warranty what you buy from us not 3rd party which is bullshit when you cant keep or get stock in. Quit blaming covid 19 also because tons of companies have products and ship. Quit donating mask and get products and that stupid limited f1 wheel your raped people on which probably held up thousands of orders. You charge an arm and a leg you should be able to update your business because it sure needs it. Also you guys take for ever. Simlab ships from france and its to my house in Pennsylvania in 3days every time i order. Maybe your company should call them and ask how to run a company. Also simlab yoi could even place a order till june 1st which i did for 7items and was told friday the shipped and will be her monday june 15th now that is service unlike you guys. Also when the mess up your order they ask how they can fix it. They messed up sent over $250 worth of stuff free with free express 3day shipping. Unlike fanatec who isnt giving and credit or free items. Also i sent a rma to fanatec i told them what 2 credit cards to fefund to the refunded to a canceled card i told them not to use now they say we sent the money call your bank. Um i told u what cards to use so now they say well we refunded it so we cant again. No so you rovbed me for $68 shipping for a rma when it says we refund you. Ya the wrong card no one can use so out $68. They want me to sent a wheel is for a problem nope ill sell it loose money shit fanatec is gonna screw me out of $68 shipping anyway

• My story and dates are exactly the same as yours. Still no equipment. I even spoke with Dominic and he told me personally that it would ship June 12 and that he had separated my order as the loadcell brake won't ship until July. It is so disappointing. I'm not really sure how there can be people defending this at this point.

• Then can you or someone else explain why there's people on Reddit posts that they "pre-ordered" items earlier this month and are receiving it before others who ordered it months an advance?

• Hi Tim,

Exactly,I know a lot of people who ordered later than me, but delivered first. While their goods similar to the one of my items.

• edited June 2020

have you forgotten that global supply chains are under massive stress due to the pandemic? Deal with it! Lead times change on a daily basis. I have had nothing but awesome experiences with fanatec. They fixed my universal hub for free even though it was out of warranty. If you're so frustrated ask for your money back but you won't get nearly as good equpiment from a company that 100% stands by their shit. We're all glad you can spend your stimulus check on simracing equipment but be a little more patient would you?! Be grateful that a company that sells non essential items like sim racing equipment didnt go under with everything going on.

• "We're all glad you can spend your stimulus check on simracing equipment"

Mildly racist, and they can't exactly going under if they charge a premium for their products and are already 60% over from the year before. If you had half a brain you would realize that the issues with Fanatec have nothing to do with the Pandemic and other global issues arising.

• Man. Just reading this is a little depressing.

I just ordered the Button Module on the 11th.

Its the 15th and still hasn't shipped. No biggie because I don't have the rest of the parts to use it yet but still. To be fair my first order with fanatec ever didn't go through but I was charged. I had to wait the weekend for them to give me.my money back to re order and pray it went through.

It did. Since then they have been really on point with me but at the same time I haven't had any game breaking issues either. If Fanatec can fix their QC and Customer Service for every customer experience man they would be #1.

BTW

Started out with CSL Elite Ps4 with LC pedals. Loved it. Went with 2.5 flrza bundle. Loved it.

But about 1wk after I hooked up my 2.5 I got my DD2 in the mail. Really love it. 2.5 back in the box for just in case purposes.

Love their gear. They can improve though and lets hope they realize that. I think they need to hire more staff. And start using people to build their parts and not macbines if thats the case.

• I placed an order back in May for a shifter. The order ONLY had a shifter, and a listed date of June 5th.

Why was my order not filled?

• See that's a pisstake. I ordered pedals June 4th. Preorder states (or stated) June 26th. I think it's July 10th now. Their system is utter crap. I'm glad you got your stuff through the fanatec lottery but they really need to get a handle on what they're doing. They're stuff might be good but their actual way of selling it is abysmal. Fanatec are indeed the worst company I have ever dealt with. They can't even be arsed to update people via their own website. Their own CEO posted somewhere else and it was only by luck that I saw his condecending "don't bother my customer service team" post. Once this charade is over and we all finally get our stuff, I won't have anything more to do with them. Unless it all malfunctions under warranty.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

The shifter had a specific, unforeseen delay, meaning that unfortunately the availability date was inaccurate.

• I understand there is a global pandemic , but this is ridiculous, my order (1075875), has had yet another delay of over 2 months, why are you still taking preorders if you cant even fill the original orders. Where are the updates on product availability, I did not order a $700 bundle in May to receive it the last week of August. There is a massive lack of communication between your website, sales and production team, because twice I have been informed that my order would ship and twice I have been lied to by someone. I would like a response before I cancel and obtain my refund.

• To be honest, if you've ordered a bundle you actually are better off cancelling and re ordering individually. If they can't fill the whole order it won't ship and it seems other items in the bundle are redistributed. It's a vicious circle and (until the supply meets demand) a very frustrating one.