CSL Elite Not Showing Up in Game Controllers
I recently upgraded to a DD1 which had to be RMA'd so I plugged my CSL Elite back in which is now also not working 😒
The wheelbase shows up in Device Manager. I can flash firmware by putting the wheelbase in bootloader mode. But no matter which driver I install, the wheelbase never shows up in Game Controllers for me to configure and calibrate. The wheel stays nearly locked and I cannot rotate it even if I wanted to just not configure any settings.
Things I've tried:
- Drivers 336, 345, 346, 347, 361/365
- Fully uninstalling fanatec driver and fanatec devices from device manager between driver installs
- Uninstalling my USB device hub via device manager and rebooting so Windows will reinstall USB drivers
- A different fanatec USB cord
- Flashing / installing drivers with different wheels and with no wheel
- Plugging in the wheel base into every USB port on my computer
- Rolling back Windows 10 updates to February 2020
Does anyone have any other ideas or suggestions??