Troubles raising support tickets

I've had a part of my rig fail recently. As soon as it did I tried raising a support ticket (December 2022) but have heard nothing at all, not even an automated response saying that a support ticket has been raised.

I've tried a number of different browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. Internet Explorer seems to be the better browser to use but even this is not reliable.

More often then not, the website deletes all changes in the form and resets it. On occasion it will revert back to my items page, and on the rare occasion it will get to the "Sent" page which suggests an automated response/ticket number will be sent.

Is anyone able to tell me whether a ticket has been raised or not and whether I should continue to attempt raising a support ticket in vein?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Chris,

I can see there are multiple support tickets associated with your account on our system from December through to January, and they were all replied to from our side. It appears that you are not seeing our replies.

Please check your spam/junk folder or any other filtered folder you might have on your email account.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Hi Dominic,

I've been through all the email folders with the address associated with the account and there have been no messages received in my main Inbox, Junk or spam folders. I check these regularly anyway.

What I haven't done yet is checked the filters or blocked listings which would prevent things getting to these folders. What is the email domain I should be looking out for, is it Fanatec/Angor is it another domain?

• So I've been through all the options that pertain to permitted/blocked domains and emails and nothing seems to be blocking emails nor automatically deleting them. I've added fanatec.com and endor.com domains as safe senders so hopefully nothing further will be blocked. Can support message me again regarding any one of these tickets.

• On the off-chance that this is beyond the scope of what I can permit, I've swapped email addresses to another I use to see if they will get through there