DD1 Auto shut off

Does anyone with a DD1 have the issue where the wheelbase will automatically shut down if you try to correct drastic oversteer? It will also occur if I try to spin the car out at the end of a race going across the line. Seems to be the quick left right movement. Its occurred while playing F1 22 and ACC on PC. Any input would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• Brandon, I had similar issues with my DD1 turning itself off at odd times. It took a while to figure out, but there was nothing wrong with the equipment, it was poor power quality. I live in a 100 year old house, the wiring was installed gawd only knows when and is NOT grounded like per current electrical codes. I finally realized the DD1 would turn itself off when the wife was running the cloths dryer... I plugged the DD1 and PC into a UPS and grounded the entire sim rig/ pedals/DD1 together and to a real ground, i.e. a water pipe. I did this over a year ago and have not had a problem since.

• Interesting....I'll have to look into that.

• Thanks for sharing, finally someone has posted something relative to this issue with a conclusive/successful result. Again, thanks.