Questions about order

Hi all,

As for many people here, I placed an order for stuff whose shipping date has been pushed back.

Two questions:

1) The order looks in progress but - unlike most people, as far as I can read here - I still have the money in my bank account since I didn't receive any notification yet. I don't know when the payment will be actual, maybe after the order is processed? Does anyone share the same experience?

2) I will be in vacation when the products will be available. I asked Fanatec how to behave to change shipping address/date but had no answer up to now (although they're still in the terms, I sent my request 8 days ago). As far as i can see I can only cancel my order but not modify it. Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance for your answers,

Gianluca

Comments

• If you've ordered a bundle of items with a single payment, they won't ship until all items are in and the planets align with your bedroom window. The order/preorder system is bonkers at the moment with people ordering and receiving after a week while others wait for months. Don't plan anything around the delivery. It will either come on time......or it won't. Can't really advise any more than that unfortunately.

• We’re all in the same boat with no land in sight. I ordered a month ago an watched the availability dates push back three times and no return emails from fanatec.

• Thank you for your reply, Jim!

I will take it easy since complaining wouldn't make things easier, and I suppose I can wait for the stuff i ordered without losing my balance. I'd only like to be able to receive the bundle when I'm home since UPS keeps the items 5 days only. Having my stuff delivered back and paying the shipping fees twice (not to mention any further delay) would be rather uncomfortable, since I made my calculations on unreliable infos.

Anyway, we'll see.

• Yeah it's easy to let off steam on a forum but we're all in the same boat. I vowed never to deal with Fanatec again but in hindsight, I will. They're just doing what needs to be done. Waiting is torture for all of us coz we want to try our new toys. Human nature dictates we get frustrated and angry. Just hang in there. Hopefully, we'll all come out the other side with big cheesy grins and brand new kit.