I am so confused with Fanatec software/driver

Hi,

I have finally setup my cockpit (P1-X) and I eventually could test my Podium DD1 with BMW GT2 wheel and CSL Elite pedal with LC!

I have used the suggested settings (Fanatec + in-game settings) from this forum for different games (iRacing, AC, ACC, F1 2019 and Dirt Rally 2) and I am quite confused on some different things:

1. Apart iRacing settings that are just decent, the other ones seems quite wrong, I mean weak (or almost zero) FFB, very weak road feeling, almost flat curbs effect... And I have plugged the torque key.
  2. Most of the settings are pretty old (1 or even 2 years) and they don't mention values for new parameters.
  3. It is not clear to me how Fanalab should be used. As far as I understood is a kind a frontend for settings management, and you can save more profiles than the 5 of Fanatec wheels, but it is not clear how/if is overriding the current preset selected on the wheel. Are wheel vibration settings saved globally?
  4. No game is recognizing the left joystick (on the wheel) to navigate game menu (like with G29 for example) and is very annoying to switch continuously from the keyboard to the wheel during race session.

So, I am wondering if other people have the some questions/issues and have find answers/solutions.

Thank you