Clutch bite point not working with formula v2 with advanced paddle
I wonder if this has been solved, since I have seen posts in the forum about this matter, but never seen the solution.
I am playing F1 2019 with a DD2 and the formula v2 with podium advanced paddle. It seems not working as described.
1) I mapped the left golden paddle in the game as clutch (letter "o" in the setting).
2) I set the center dial to "A".
3) Pushing both golden paddles I see the "100" value in the display in the wheel.
4) Releasing the right paddle, the number goes away. I keep the left paddle pushed-down the whole time.
5) I push the right dial up or down and the "100" is back.
6) Putting 1st gear, full throttle, my F1 car starts rolling, like the clutch is not engaged.
I was aware that the bite point setting did not work with the advanced paddle in F1 2019.
I hope this has been solved!
Please, FANATEC community, help a poor nerd trying to have some fun with this expensive gear!!!